August 17, 2010

the tears ~



Tears..
All of us have cried..
There's many reason why people cried..
But most people cried because of love..

Love?
is it worth our tears to cry for someone?
is it mean anything for him/her?
will those tears change anything?
Have we really cried for something more than that?
More then just a love towards a person..
is that really called LOVE, which make us feel suffer and emptiness?
or it just memory, which you can't even let go..
a tears which we wasted for something we should not be sad of..




Today..
I cried. i cried as i watch the suffering of this kids..
Like usual, i search a new video to improve my knowledge about Islam and the reality of world we live today..
Then i found this video, which is named PREDESTINATION ( you can find it at youtube )
There are many episode within this topic.
Than, i saw a video which they display this picture of children in the Palestine.
This is the first time i watch a video and tears suddenly role down in my face.
I just cant watch it.
I feel really useless.
I feel really Helpless.
I think, why i never cared about all of this?
Why I never think about all of this?

I read the newspapers and watch the news regarding to all of this.
I never take serious of it.
But now, as i go through the video.
When the maker of the video remind me, as a Muslim. we all are siblings..
We all are related to each other.
If they feel the pain, we should feel the pain too..
but the question pop up in my head. have i?
Have i really cared about what my brothers there going through?
Ya Allah..
I will always prayed for them.
If that is the least thing that I could do.
May the light of Islam will shine to this entire world once again.





I believe..
One day, they will come the time for us to live in harmony and peacefully on this earth.
I do pray, we as a Muslim.
Realize and think about what we should do.
wake up brothers and sisters..
The simplest thing on our life maybe effect the entire human world.
We can make a change.
Dont wait for a miracle to change this society.
Change urself.

The perfect example of a Muslim is to LIVE Islam.
then by that, you'll find happiness within you :)








2 comments:

Leyha said...

itu la kesedaran yang patut kita miliki~ sebab ikatan ukhwah itu amat penting~

tangisan tu adalah sumber kekuatan~ menghilangkan rasa gelisah, menenangkan aty dan menambahkan semangat~

zaCk_89 said...

i agree with u sis :)

may we success in finding our journey through islam..

semoga kita sentiasa dalam rahmat Allah..