November 13, 2010

It's me

hurm. last nite. there's a lot of stuff going through my mind..
about my family, my edu, my life, the people around me..

im really not in d good mood this several week actually.
but, nvm..
im a very motivated person ;)
xmo emo2. hehe.

im gonna walk my talk.
not just talk talk talk but simply nothing i can do bout it.

anyway, next year..
is my final year of degree..
to all my friend, im sorry if i've done a mistake to all of u k.
wish me luck for my final year.
can't wait to finish this..
eventhough i know, im gonna miss my campus life =.="

Mom.. Dad..
im not a better son of yours.
i've done a lot of mistake through my entire life.
until this moment, im regret for everything bad that ive done.
but, mom.. dad.. Thanx.
Thanx for never give up on me.
the only person on this entire world who never give up on me.
is both of u. thanx.
ur love make me alive mom. dad..
i promise mom.. dad..
i promise im gonna make u proud..
I really love u mom.. Dad..

So, right now..
i should not mess my mind think about sumthing i should not think of..
Love?
No.. don't think about it.
i don't know. i just don't think im suits to anyone rite now.
it's not that im frustrated or watsoever.
i just don't know why i should be love, and should be love.
if i ask myself, why should i hv a gf?
I can't find an answer for it yet..
btw.. U..
im sorry k. it's not that i don't wanna be friend with u or ignore u.
i just don't wanna disturb anyone relationship.
im not that type of guy.
i've know well the pain when sum1 took away ur love one.
and im not gonna make anyone else feel that kinda of things.
U should be happy k.
he's way better then me.
he's more lovable then me.
Don't u fall on me, cuz im not gonna catch u..
im sorry.
cuz, i ain't ur mr right.
im mr nobody.
and im comfortable with that.

Holiday..
hurm, 1 week left until my holiday is over..
im gonna miss home.
miss my mom, my dad..
my sis, my brother's..
my cat's..

im sorry mom dad..
sorry for taking a long time to get back on my feet.
sorry for not being home for so long.
i guess, the memory will fade away with time.
i should not remember what i should not.

If this is a story, i guess i can write a novel with a thousand pages..

anyway, there always happy ending rite?
im gonna wait for it ;)

No comments: