August 16, 2011

why

i ask my sis..
why its so difficult for me to fall in love to someone?

she said..
" fobia "

owh.. what a simple answer. yet a deep meaning.
yes, i have meet many gurls.
yet, i still can't think about having a serious relationship.

gf?
idk..
maybe, i've spent so many years already loving someone..
thats y right now, im enjoying my single life..

im not typical person, which when they are single..
they hate the idea of having a gf, love, or anything..
a words like " single is simple, couple is trouble"
im not really into that..
cuz i know, the reality is by the end of the day..
i also need to love, and beloved..
im human. and i can't avoid that feeling..

so, what am i into?
am i really so called " fobia " like my sis told me?

idk.. whatever it is..
i just can't trust anyone else, other than the person i see in the mirror.
thats too bad i guess..

well, its better to be single then Sorry right..

i hate the feeling to be frustrated again..
i hate the feeling to lose again..

anyway, whatever happens.
i hope, that i always remain calm and believe that Allah knows what best..
i don't ever want to blame anything that ever happen in my life..

cuz i know, what i do like maybe is not good for me..
but what i do hate maybe is good for me..

i always have faith in u my Lord..
i know, the road ahead of me are full with obstacle..
i hope, u always guide me to the right path..
don't let me astray, as when u already guide me to your path..

anyway,
its just a matter of time..
maybe, 1 day im gonna deactivate my FB, my Twitter, my Blog..
cuz sometimes, all this kind of things making me confuse of what is right and what is wrong. what is good, and what is bad for me..
why?

i wanna live in reality..

No comments: