July 23, 2010

11 layers of me ~

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Zack
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Asian
Your fears: missing someone
Your perfect pizza: pizza hut?
Goal you'd like to achieve: being the best to everyone i love

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your thoughts first waking up: Pray
Your best physical feature: smile? hehe
Your bedtime: After 3 am
Your most missed memory: the day when i saw her

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: none
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: none

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: No
Cuss: Sometimes
Take a shower: Yep
Have a crush: Yep
Think you've been in love: many time
Like(d) school: No
Want to get married: yep
Believe in yourself: No
Think you're a health freak: Yep

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Gone to the mall: Yep
Been on stage: No
Eaten Sushi: No
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No
Dyed your hair: Yep
Done any psychedelic drugs: No

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: No
Gotten beaten up: No
Changed who you were to fit in: sumtimes..

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age your hoping to be married: Yep
Are you hoping to have kids: even though i scare to kids. i want them too :)
How old do you wish to live to? dun wanna think about it

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye color: blue
Best hair color: dark black
Short or long hair: long hair..

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: answering this Question
1 HOUR AGO: hang out with my friends
1 WEEK AGO: thinking..
1 YEAR AGO: I'm with her..

LAYER 11:FINISH THE SENTENCE
I LOVE: U.. how i wish u would appreciate that
I FEEL: Alone
I HATE: Express my feels
I HIDE: My feels, its better that way
I MISS: Her.. so much
I NEED: To sleep..

2 comments:

Leyha said...

single ka? tak caya la. ahahaah~

zaCk_89 said...

haha.. napa lak x pcaya. betol wa..
cian.. single :(