August 3, 2010

~ the story ~

There's no one in charge of your happiness except yourself..

To love n beloved.. is a different things :)

The more you trust, the greater its harm..

The only failure is when you give up trying..

Give your best to what you wanna be..

Life is all about balancing..


Me..


Thanks Allah, for everything that you show around me..

I believe in you.

I believe everything happen for a reason..

I'm sorry for all my sins, how i wish i could wash it all away..

anyway..

This is my story.

about u.. i don't have anything to say anymore..

If we belong together, than i'll accept that as Allah will..

but for now, i'll jz follow the flow..

Its been almost a year.

and it took me so long to understand that.

you've change.. i've change..

I wont blaming you for loving sum1 else.

Good for you :)

it's not fair for myself.

to standing here, and loving you.

when you are not even thinking about me.

I've to be happy for myself too.

im sure that there's sum1 out there for me too.

Don't worry kayh. im not going to blame u..

U are free to do anything u want.

im glad u've find ur life.

i'll always pray u'll be happy with it..

so..

Zack, continue ur journey..

u won't know what happen next.

how amazing life is.

Allah for sure, have a better plan for u..

think positive..

Be happy..

There will be always happiness beside u :)
























2 comments:

Sebelas90 said...

sangat betul tu zack..
kita nie hanya boleh merancang tapi sesungguhNya Allah yang Maha Tahu apa yang tebaik buat kita.
andai dia tu milik kita, InsyaAllah dia pasti akan jadi milik kita kan.
jika tidak, mesti ada yang lebih baik menanti di depan.
cuma masa je yang belum tiba.
=)

zaCk_89 said...

yea..
thx lin for the comment.
thx 4 ur support..
i really need that =)

semoga Allah permudahkn segala urusan kita..