August 8, 2010

New beginning~

New layout
New story
New journey
New beginning

yep. This is my new layout.. simple blue with snowy. huhu. i like it. so natural.. with this new layout, i wanna mark it as a new beginning for my story. new journey for my life. no more sad story. no more regret.

Life is full of wonder..
why should i regret and think back of what i've lost along this way..
there must be a reason why they cant make it here to be with me until today..

You can't change what has happen around you..
what you do have, is the opportunity to change the outcome for what may become in the future.
meaning to say, what you do today.. is what u become in the future.

From now on, i'll try my best to think positive from time to time..
i know its not an easy task, but i believe in myself :)

Anger..
throw it all away..

Disappointed..
Don't blame the people who disappointed you..

hatred..
try to avoid it, cuz.. once u hate a person. its not him/her feel the pain. u r actually hurting urself..

Love..
Im going to be here always for u.. U can count on me. im not going to disappoint u. i wanna paint a big smile at ur heart. the important thing is.. im going to Love u :)
this is for my future gf ( eventhough skrg aku teda sepa2 pon )
huhu..

Life..
i'll try my best to be a better person :)





2 comments:

Leyha said...

gud3. berusaha untuk kearah kebaikan adalah suatu tuntutan yang pling baik~

zaCk_89 said...

yea.. tQ sis :)