August 12, 2010

Ramadhan



Ramadhan.
Have we ever fasting because we really want to..
or it just because what people do..

Terawih.. All people come from every corner to perform the Solat SUNAT Terawih.
But have we ever perform the Solat Fardhu?
The one that is compulsory to all the Muslim..

Think back..
Have we ever realize that ramadhan hv its own significance then just forbidden to eat and drink..

Do we ever Love Allah as much as Allah love us?

Ya Allah..
i prayed for u.. please, guide me to ur path.
Lead me to the righteous way.

Im sorry for all my sins through my entire life :(

For me, this Ramadhan is different than any other Ramadhan i've been through before.
Its not because of the ramadhan month.
Its because of me..
I never think and appreciated the moment that i should appreciated.

Thank u my lord, for giving me the chance to feel this light , which i cant explain it within words.

I'll try my best to be a better Muslim.
InsyaAllah :)










7 comments:

Ika said...

*four thumbs up to this entry* :)

zaCk_89 said...

hehe..
glad u like it :)

tqa said...

slmt bposa!! masa utk sy blatih main masak2 :P :P

zaCk_89 said...

slamat bposa jg tQa..
p la maen masak2..
kalo dpt masak sdap2, bg ma kami nie kayh ;p

Leyha said...

slmt berposa lil bro. thumb up tuk niat anda~ huhu~ InsyaAllah.

zaCk_89 said...

tQ sis..
selamat bpuasa juga..
mOga kita d limpahi rahmat Allah d bulan mulia ini :)

Leyha said...

ya. selamat berpuasa gak~ huhu. InsyaAllah, Amin.