September 17, 2011

selamat selamat..

there's a time when u want to write something but u can't.. it's not because u don't know how to write. it's because u just can't explain what u really on your mind.

Yeah. that's me now.

that's why i haven't update my blog for a long time.

anyway,
selamat hari raya aidifitri.. i know, maybe aku la org plg lambat wish hari raya di kalangan bloggers. tapi mo wish juga :)
selamat hari raya aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin..
dan selamat hari Malaysia :)

so, what to say today?
okei..
1st of all, i need a perfect getaway.. yeah. a perfect, means i need a vacation to free my mind from all the trash, all the things that demotivated me this several month..

and yeah, lucky me. this 4 nov im going to korea for a holiday with family :)
its a perfect getaway maybe? yeah. i hope it will be..
lagipun.. inilah cuti terakhir aku sebelum aku masuk alam pekerjaan.
bulan 3 nie aku da habis, lepas tue praktikal. habis praktikal.. kerja..
bila lagi aku ada masa bercuti?
yeah. xda..
da kerja nt, mo apply cuti pun susah..

anyway, i realize that.. lagi meningkat umur nie, lg besar tanggungjwb.. ( owh so lame, skrg baru sedar )

ya.. sebab, sblm nie cakap ja. tidak sama bila melaluinya sendiri.. i mean, mom already ask whether i have a gf or not and so and so..
haiysh..
it's not that i hate that kind of question, but how am i gonna answer it?
i know.. she cares too much, well.. dia risau kalau aku masih ingat ex aku, and sbb tue aku single smpai skrg.

mom..
believe me. i'm fine :)
this has nothing to do with my previous experience. it's just i don't meet the right person yet.
xkan la mo kelam kabut ada gf rite.. nt x kemana susah jg..
yalah, bukan budak2 lagi.. im an adult already, mest la mo cari gf yg bole betul2 jd komitmen..
kalo boleh, i don't want a gf.. but, nowadays mcm mana mo deter perangai dia kalo x kenal as gf?
i don't know lah..

bukan senang mo cari perempuan ajak kawin terus kn.
mau dia cakap aku nie pelik nt..
well, tue lah budaya d malaysia. what to do ~~

nvm that, the important thing is i believe that this life is a wonderful journey..
i'm not gonna feel sympathy to myself just because i don't have someone beside me.
well, Allah always there for me :)

i have faith within u Allah.
if i've already meet the right person, please make it easy for me to realize..
and make it easy for me and her to go through..
amin..

anyway, right now..
focus on my priority..
live for the sake of Allah.
live to comfort my mom and dad.
achieve all my ambition.
and, i believe love will always coming along the way.
never lose hope. always remember Allah know's best..

No comments: